- Access and signposting to further sources of help such as health visitors, speech and language, alcohol and drug misuse services, smoking cessation, home safety.
- Home visits.
- One-to-one support to access groups and local activities.
- One-to-one support to parents making lifestyle changes: being more active, eating healthier, dealing with baby blues.
- Parenting classes and one-to-one support.
- Access to courses for parents including English & Maths for you or to support your child at school.
- Job Centre Plus sessions.
Please contact us to talk about this or to arrange a home visit
Making a Difference in Central Bedfordshire
Shefford and District Children's Centre is run in partnership by: